8/06/2007

Maps and Directions

In this unit I'll show you a map, wich I will take as a reference to describe several adresses of diferent places, all of that in a conversation between two people. The conversation begun in Magpie street, not in Morshead Park

Conversation:
* Greg: Pardon me, can you tell me where am I?
* Susan: You are on Magpie Street, in front of the Historic Park.
* Greg: How can I get to Newington?
* Susan: Well, you go up on Magpie street to Grant Street, you cross left on Grant Street and head up to Eyre Street, then you follow straight to Pleasant Street, you will find newington on the right.
* Greg: Oh, thanks, can you tell me how do I get to the Hospital from Newington?
* Susan: Sure, go straight up throw pleasent street and cross right on Mair Street and there you´ll find it.

No hay comentarios: