8/01/2007

The Food


Introduction: In this unit I talk about the food. the food that I like eat and the food thad I don' t like eat.


Very little: Yogurt, cereal, milk and vegetables.
Some: Apples, bananas, fish, and bread.
A lot of : Chicken, pasta, hamburger, beef and pizza.

Food I like: chocolate, chicken, hamburger, cheese, pizza, rice, potato chips, fish, beef, pasta and crakers.
Food I don't like: vegetable, milk and yogurt.

Food I eat that's good for me?
I eat a litle of: candy, chocolate, hamburger and pizza.
I eat some of: fruit, eggs, beans, milk, yogurt and chesse.
I eat a lof of: cereal, breat, vegetable, rice and noodles

1 comentario:

Maria de los Angeles dijo...

hi! Andre I like your blog a lot and we almost have the same likes in food because I also like the pizza and the hamburgesa